Actual vs Budget Dashboard
Actual vs budget is an important metric for all real estate companies. It provides insights into the financial health of the company by comparing actual performance against budgeted goals. For instance, companies can use it to identify areas where they are performing well and where they need to improve.
Start making data-driven decisions on how to adjust your strategies and optimize operations to meet your financial targets.
Actual vs Budget Dashboard Features
This dashboard helps companies:
- Visually highlight GL Accounts which are above or below budget for the month.
- Compare historical variance to budget.
- Deep dive into months of historical data.
- Quickly view the budget variance for any GL Account.
- View amounts individually by the property, group of properties or the entire portfolio.
- What’s the actual vs. budget for the current month?
- Which accounts have the greatest variance?
- How many accounts have been persistently been over-budget?
- What is the total variance to budget for the portfolio?
Actual vs Budget Dashboard Interactive Demo
Have any questions? We’d love to talk to you.
Call 248-601-6400 or Book a FREE meeting with us today!