Track Vacancy, Delinquency, NOI, Cash and other important metrics
Here are some of the things you can do with RentViewer:
1. Compile a financial snapshot of properties and portfolio
2. Compile an operational snapshot of properties and portfolio
3. Create visually attractive reports
4. Use data analytics to uncover value and find opportunities for driving NOI
5. Create custom dashboards and scorecards
6. Display key metrics on a TV monitor
7. Avoid having to manually create reports in Excel
8. Eliminate the complexity of too many Excel workbooks
9. Simplify and accelerate month-end close
10. And more ….
How it Works
There are three parts of RentViewer:
1. Connectors to your data
2. A data hub containing data from all your systems
3. Visualization of your data in charts, dashboards and analytical reports
Property Management Metrics Handbook
The Property Management Metrics Handbook contains over 100 metrics for financial and operational performance management. Download your free copy.
What Our Customers Are Saying
We have worked with Metric-X since 2012. They developed and maintain our Parking Management software that integrates with Rent Manager. Their quality of work and turnaround time are outstanding. I highly recommend Metric-X.
General Manager, United Apartments
We had a massive amount of data and no way to organize and analyze it. Metric-X took our data, scrubbed it and gave us some surprising findings that changed the way we marketed throughout the system.
Sola Salon Studios
Metric-X has saved me hours each month… I no longer need to take the time to pull several reports into a spreadsheet to measure how we are doing. Metric-X’s dashboard automatically combines the data and presents it in an easy-to-read format
President, Missoula Property Management