Process Improvement Toolkit
The Property Management Process Improvement Toolkit is for Property Management companies that want to consistently deliver stellar results by systematizing their operations
Systems consist of:
Metrics and Targets
Recurring Reviews, and
A Continuous Improvement Culture
Get the process improvement toolkit
- Scale your business
- Improve employee morale and pride
- Earn the trust of your tenants and investors
- Make a great first impression on your prospective customers
What Can You Do With the Toolkit?
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in your processes
- Prioritize the areas to focus on
- Create an action plan
- Hold yourself accountable to following up
- Build a foundation for your Standard Operating Procedures
What’s Included in the Toolkit?
- Process Catalog
- Cost of Quality Calculator Workbook
- Property Management Metrics List
- Improvement Roadmap Workbook
- Two Hours of Phone Coaching
($500 + Tax)
Ships within 4 hours
The process model is the foundation for process improvement.
Get a pre-built framework of property management processes. Tailor our list of 60+ activities for your property management business. This will become the foundation for:
- Continuous Improvement Projects
- Key Performance Indicators
- Standard Operation Procedures
2. The Quality Calculator
Use this workbook to identify the various incidents that can “cost” you and what improvements to focus on. The toolkit comes with at least 75 incident types
3. Property Management Metrics Workbook
Use the Metrics Workbook to decide what metrics to measure. Decide on the few metrics that will be most meaningful to monitor.
4. Improvement Roadmap
Use the Roadmap to plan for improvements and communicate the plan with your team. Focus on “massive action” in one problem area at a time, measure the improvements and learn from the experience.
The toolkit includes two hours of coaching. This will be spread out in four weekly 30-minute web meetings. Like a fitness coach, we will help you decide on improvement areas, create an action plan and an accountability plan.
Buy the Toolkit ($500 + Tax)
The Toolkit comes with pre-packaged knowledge and workbooks that will save you at least 20 hours of your time and thousands in consulting fees.
Price: $500 + Tax
Includes 2 hours of process consulting and all the editable workbooks listed above.
($500 + Tax)
Ships within four hours