A full analytics platform managed by us. Flat monthly fee. No long-term contracts.
Get the data analytics capabilities that the largest property management companies and REITs have in place
You know that if your company could fully utilize analytics and metrics, your company would be performing even better. But calculating these metrics can be a tedious job. And the data may not be readily available. “Flying blind” we call it.
If you have been seeking a way to stay on plan, become proactive and handle those blindspots, RentViewer Enterprise has been designed for you to achieve those transformations with ease.
With our proven system you will be enabled to take full control of these SIX essential aspects of your business:
RentViewer Enterprise enables companies to:
- Visualize their data, see trends, patterns, outliers
- Easily spot variances, misclassified transactions or unusual activity
- Have at-a-glance visibility into their key performance indicators (KPI)
- Drill down from summary to transaction-level data
- Perform benchmarking and compute proprietary ratios based on actual data
- Spend less time in Excel and more time uncovering actionable information in their data
RentViewer Enterprise is a complete analytics platform managed by us for you.
- A data warehouse (containing data from your property management system as well as data from other sources)
- Data visualization tools (such as Power BI or Tableau), dashboards and reports
- A suite of pre-built reports and RentViewer modules
- Ability to create custom property groupings, fiscal calendars, alternative chart of accounts and other perspectives for reporting your data
- Ability to augment property management system data with externally sourced data such as market rents, benchmarks etc.
- A data repository that stays with you even when you change systems
- Access to the Metric-X analytics team for tech support and strategy consultation
The RentViewer Enteprise Architecture
The diagram below shows the technology architecture for enabling your business strategy execution with analytics and metrics.
The data is stored outside of your property management system on the Microsoft Azure Cloud. Multiple data visualization tools are available. Additional data sources can be added.
Data is refreshed regularly. Metrics are visible on dashboards in your property offices and on your employees’ computers.
Flat Monthly Pricing Includes
The pre-built solution includes the Rent Manager data listed below. More data from Rent Manager, as well as data from external sources can be added:
Rent Manager Data
You Are Not Alone
Our team keeps the data fresh and removes roadblocks from your ability to visualize your data and optimize your business performance. Team’s services are included in the monthly fee.