A full analytics platform managed by us. Flat monthly fee. No long-term contracts.
Get the data analytics capabilities that the largest real estate operators and REITs have
You know that if your company could fully utilize analytics and metrics, you could be driving higher NOI and deploying capital more efficiently.
But … when Excel is the only tool in your toolbox, you are probably not able to dive deep into the data and uncover gems.
RentViewer Enterprise is designed to bring about a transformation from an Excel-heavy environment to one with visual dashboards, automated data refreshes, and a data warehouse with clean, reliable data. In addition to the technology, we help your Asset Management and Finance associates transition from Excel to more powerful analytical tools so that they can deliver deeper insights and be of more value to your company.
RentViewer Enterprise enables companies to:
- Visualize their data, see trends, patterns, outliers
- Easily spot variances, misclassified transactions or unusual activity
- Have at-a-glance visibility into their key performance indicators (KPI)
- Drill down from summary to transaction-level data
- Perform benchmarking and compute proprietary ratios based on actual data
- Spend less time in Excel and more time uncovering actionable information in their data
- Upgrade the analytical skills of their Finance and Asset Management associates
RentViewer Enterprise is a complete analytics platform managed by us for you.
- A data warehouse (containing data from your property management system as well as data from other sources)
- Data visualization tools (such as Power BI or Tableau), dashboards and reports
- A suite of pre-built reports and RentViewer modules that we will customize for you
- Ability to create custom property groupings, fiscal calendars, alternative chart of accounts and other perspectives for reporting your data
- Ability to augment property management system data with externally sourced data such as market rents, benchmarks etc.
- A data repository that stays with you even when you change systems or use multiple systems
- An onboarding process to rapidly align your analytics roadmap to your business strategy
- Monthly call to review your analytics roadmap and set priorities
- 10 hours of customizations each month included in monthly fee
- No long-term contracts
The RentViewer Enteprise Architecture
The diagram below shows the technology architecture for enabling your business strategy execution with analytics and metrics.
The data is stored outside of your property management system on the Microsoft Azure Cloud. Multiple data visualization tools are available. Additional data sources can be added.
Data is refreshed regularly. Metrics are visible on dashboards in your property offices and on your employees’ computers.
Data Warehouse Content
Below are examples of the content likely to be contained in your Data Warehouse. More data from your property management system, as well as data from external sources can be added:
You Get the Data Infrastructure and a Team to Customize and Support It
Our team keeps the data fresh and removes the data roadblocks so that you can visualize your data and optimize business performance.
The Business Analysts are the point of contact between our teams.
Your Technology Manager establishes technology, security, privacy guidelines.
Our SQLQuery Writers will simplify data access for your Excel Power Users.
It will be as if your company has a world-class data analytics department!