Expert guidance and technology for using data analytics to execute your strategy
Get a full analytics platform managed by us. Flat monthly fee. No long-term contracts.
Increase Your Awareness of the Leading Indicators of NOI and Cashflow
We will build a game plan to make visible the important metrics that are the predictors of NOI,
cashflow, customer satisfaction and other key performance metrics
Make sure each department is looking at the right metrics
How are you measuring progress towards this year’s targets? What numbers do you look at in your weekly and monthly meetings?
With our Guided Plan, we will start off by reviewing your targets and each department’s goals (leasing, marketing, maintenance, finance, acquisitions and more)
And we’ll see if each department is tracking the numbers that need to be tracked
Give employees a way of knowing how they are doing
Are your employees exporting data to Excel and manually compiling reports? Or are they too busy to compile the metrics, and are already working as hard as they can?
With our Guided Plan, we will review how you are measuring the performance of your departments and design the dashboards they can use to keep track of priorities.
Leave the data management and technology to us
In order to track performance metrics and optimize your processes, you are going to need data and automation.
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could focus on your business instead of having to learn about databases, API connections, dashboard technologies and more?
With our Guided Plan, you get an analytics platform and the pre-built dashboards that are in our Catalog.
We also take care of automating the data pulls from your property management system.
And, we continuously add more features (more data fields, customized groupings, chart of account mappings etc.) to improve your team’s decision making capabilities.
How It Works
This is how we will help you gradually optimize your processes and drive your company with good metrics and data analytics.
And ultimately delight your investors, tenants and employees!
Share your vision on where your business will be in the next two or three years in terms of number of properties, asset types, strategic differentiators, employee engagement and more.
Let’s create a roadmap for the processes, metrics and technology changes needed to realize the vision.
We will automate data feeds from your systems and build your data warehouse.
Build and Use
We will continuously build dashboards and analytics capabilities and put these in the hands of your team.
Benefits of Our Guided Plan
Utilize proven best practices for getting value from analytics
See real improvements in NOI and the leading
indicators of NOI
Get ready access to a team of experts in analytics, databases, APIs
Avoid lost time and money from trying to “do it yourself”
Use good data, right metrics to drive towards your quarterly and annual targets
Have your team spend less time in Excel and more time uncovering actionable information in your data
Top 10 Features of the Guided Plan
- An improvement plan that is based on your business strategy, strengths and weaknesses
- Metrics selected to measure the most urgent and high-value improvements needed (not just metrics “that everyone else uses”)
- Monthly reviews to evaluate progress towards improvement goals
- A suite of pre-built reports and RentViewer dashboards
- Guidance on which metrics to track and processes to fix
- Data visualization tools (such as Power BI or Tableau), dashboards and reports
- Software developers to expand and customize your dashboards and data refresh
- A Help Desk you can call for support
- Ability to create custom property groupings, fiscal calendars, alternative chart of accounts and other perspectives for reporting your data
- Ability to augment property management system data with externally sourced data such as market rents, benchmarks etc.
- A data warehouse (containing data from your property management system as well as data from other sources)
What Clients Are Saying
“Our expectations were exceeded. Visualizing the data gives a better understanding of overall performance, identifying trends, and making certain predictions.
The reports are user friendly and easy to understand even if you are not familiar with the analysis processes. “
Ready to Get Started?
It’s time to get away from Excel-centered reporting.
Get RentViewer and start tracking performance and executing your strategy with good data and metrics. Let’s talk!